Update your SEO for the updated Google
Google - a word that is enough to understand the power of web is the biggest search engine. One cannot imagine the Internet without it. With its fast and responsive technology, it continues to be the most visited website in the world. Through the years of its life, it has updated itself several times to meet the growing requirements on the Internet era. Google states that it goes through more than 500 micro changes each year. Recently it features some major changes that it listed on its official blog. These change updates can be useful for the SEO community. Here is a list of them.
1. Cross language content - Earlier, Google would feature its interface in languages like Afrikaans, Malay, Slovak, Swahili, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, Catalan, Maltese, Macedonian, Albanian, Slovenian, Welsh and Icelandic. It is now capable of showing results in different languages. Soon it will also be able to read queries in different languages.
2. Enhanced snippets - The results that Google displays will be have more details and less content on header and footer. This feature will enhance the power of search. Google's improved understanding of web structure will bring a revolution in the search technology.
3. De-duplicated result titles - Earlier results had boilerplate links and anchors stuffed into titles. Google will remove duplicated content from the search result and present it in a cleaner way. The results now will have more specific title and content.
4. Extended application snippets - Google results for application search will feature detailed content having price, ratings and reviews. This will enable users to decide at instant whether to click the result or not.
5. Refined image search - Many images have multiple references. Google will now only consider one source for the image you are searching. This will avoid confusion among the users.
6. Refreshed results -This new improvement of Google effects 35% of its results. It now features fresh and updated content on the top of its results. The most recent pages will rank on the top. This indeed is an innovative change, as users will get fresh and updated content.
7. Official page ranking - Google announces to list the official websites for the search terms on the topmost of the results. This will enable users to find the most relevant and approved information.
8. Precise results for date restricted queries - Now you will be able to get precise results for terms you search within a date range. This will help you get instant and relevant results.
Google's recent changes are certainly the improvements in the web technology. They shall play an important role in deciding the future of SEO technology. They shall affect the web search strategies a SEO expert uses to optimize his website. If you are a regular Google user, get ready to experience these changes.
Post New Comment
|Your name: *|